Cleaning & Disinfecting Resources
With Remedy® UV Infection Protection
- Always follow the Cleaning Process after every bath.
- It is not necessary to follow the Disinfecting Process after every bath in the same bathing session.
- For a Special Care Resident or in the event potentially infectious matter is released into the tub (e.g. fecal matter, wound debridement, blood, mucus, etc.), consult infection control management to determine if terminal disinfecting (Disinfecting Process) is required before using again.
- Always follow the Disinfecting Process after the last bath of the bathing session.
Without Remedy® UV Infection Protection
- Always follow the Cleaning and Disinfecting Process after every bath .